Velocity Reviews

-   -   [ot]Valid excuse for speeding? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51442-ot-valid-excuse-for-speeding.html)

JaR 01-05-2005 05:37 PM

[ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

http://www.gophergas.com/funstuff/missiletruck.htm

I have _got_ to get me some of these!

--
JaR
Thug 10110
Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a F-16!

kpg 01-05-2005 05:48 PM

Re: [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

That is great! Now you see, there are a lot of simple ways to make
money out there I just have to start thinking harder.

billyw 01-05-2005 05:57 PM

Re: [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
redneck.
similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back

basically crap

news:Xns95D561D692FA2plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

JaR 01-05-2005 07:19 PM

Re: [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
> redneck.
> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years back
>
> basically crap

Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour Scot"
image I see.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 01-05-2005 07:26 PM

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by some
>> redneck.
>> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years
>> back
>>
>> basically crap

> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
> Scot" image I see.

I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized it was
billy.

Politician Spock 01-05-2005 07:47 PM

news:Xns95D573272527Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

Maybe he's ****ed that I posted earlier today.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

JaR 01-05-2005 07:48 PM

Re: [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> JaR wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>
>>> erm... they just look like missile shaped ballons being towed by
>>> some redneck.
>>> similiar to the arm hanging out of the boot (trunk) from a few years
>>> back
>>>
>>> basically crap

>> Who peed in your oatmeal this morning? Still working on that "Dour
>> Scot" image I see.

> I was going to make almost the exact same reply, but then I realized
> it was billy.

I can actually hear the voice of groundskeeper Willy saying "Basically
crap!"

LOL!

--
JaR
Thug 10110

billyw 01-05-2005 08:22 PM

Re: [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

what.. haven't i perfected it.. bah humbug

billyw 01-05-2005 08:22 PM

Re: [ot]Valid excuse for speeding?

hahaha...

pair of bas****s