Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need Help Urgently (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t513992-need-help-urgently.html)

youlln 06-12-2007 11:37 AM

Need Help Urgently

I'm gonna be straight forward. I'm currently doing a Comptia A+ course and with that I have to submit a few assignments and the 1st assignment is due next week. I'm struggling with a question which I hope you guys could help me with. It is as follow: " Explain the DOS commands needed to use the Command Line to move all the contents of the Windows directory and it's subdirectories to a directory listed in the root directory and called "BACKUP". You are in C:\TEMP at the moment". It counts for 10 marks. I really hope you can help me. Thanks.