Velocity Reviews

-   -   System.Drawing, Server error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t513956-system-drawing-server-error.html)

Manuel 06-12-2007 08:24 AM

System.Drawing, Server error

Hi to all
I'm using System.Drawing.Image for drawing in a web application, in
local work fine for all value, when I put the my application on the
server I get this error for big value:

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.

Source Error:

Line 324: System.Drawing.Image img = new Bitmap(256 * n, 256 * m);

Anyone know the problem?