Velocity Reviews

-   -   hi! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51368-hi.html)

udoh 12-20-2004 10:28 AM

hi!

hi everyone!
im new to the group. i would like to be MCSE certified,
can anyone let me know the quickest way to do this.
thanks. im writing from nigeria.
regards,
udoh

Emanuel Ceciu 12-20-2004 10:52 AM

Re: hi!

Hello,

as i know the quikest way to be certified is to learn the product very well.
Microsoft recomends at least 1 year experience with product.
Install the server, read lots of books, read the help, play with the server
and probably in 5-6 months you will be able to take the exam.

Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

nerd32768 12-20-2004 02:12 PM

Re: hi!

"udoh" <itsud2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hi everyone!
> im new to the group. i would like to be MCSE certified,
> can anyone let me know the quickest way to do this.
> thanks. im writing from nigeria.
> regards,
> udoh

the quickest way to get your MCSE is to study during your summer break from
school. if you take one exam each week, you will be done with your MCSE in 7
weeks, with a couple of weeks for vacation.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 12-20-2004 05:28 PM

Re: hi!

>if you take one exam each week, you will be done with your MCSE in 7
>weeks, with a couple of weeks for vacation.

.... or better still take an exam each day. Then after only seven days,
merry christmas, and another paper mcse pops out.

Mind you, op will need to find a test center which tests seven days a
week, which given op's geographical location, would indicate that op
would have more luck setting up a banking scam or two.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg 12-20-2004 05:57 PM

Re: hi!

This is the best way:

Day 1
7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
8:00 AM: 70-290
10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
11:00 AM: 70-291
1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
2:00 PM: 70-293
5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
9:00 PM: In bed

Day 2
7:00 AM: Breakfast, 1 Bagel, Orange Juice
8:00 AM: 70-294
10:30: Meditation
11:00 AM: 70-210
1:00 PM: Lunch - Baked Potato from Wendy's.
3:00 PM: 70-297
5:00 PM: Dinner - Large Salad
9:00 PM: In bed

Day 3
(sleep late)
10:00 AM: Big breakfast - McDonalds
11:00 AM: 70-298

Note: 10 minutes before each exam - deep breathing
to relax - in through the nose, out through the
mouth, keep up for 5 minutes.

That's it! MCSE in 2.5 days.

JaR 12-20-2004 06:07 PM

Re: hi!

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> This is the best way:
>
> Day 1
> 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
> 8:00 AM: 70-290
> 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
> 11:00 AM: 70-291
> 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
> 2:00 PM: 70-293
> 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
> 9:00 PM: In bed
>
> Day 2
> 7:00 AM: Breakfast, 1 Bagel, Orange Juice
> 8:00 AM: 70-294
> 10:30: Meditation
> 11:00 AM: 70-210
> 1:00 PM: Lunch - Baked Potato from Wendy's.
> 3:00 PM: 70-297
> 5:00 PM: Dinner - Large Salad
> 9:00 PM: In bed
>
> Day 3
> (sleep late)
> 10:00 AM: Big breakfast - McDonalds
> 11:00 AM: 70-298
>
> Note: 10 minutes before each exam - deep breathing
> to relax - in through the nose, out through the
> mouth, keep up for 5 minutes.
>
> That's it! MCSE in 2.5 days.

I think you should sell that program. Based on the MCSE candidates that
post in here alone, you should make a pile of money. Start posting over
at icertify, and Paisley and her bunch will make you wealthy beyond your
wildest dreams.

--
JaR
Advisor Thug

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 12-20-2004 06:35 PM

Re: hi!

A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:57:23 -0600, "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com>
wrote:

>This is the best way:
>
>Day 1
> 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
> 8:00 AM: 70-290
> 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
> 11:00 AM: 70-291
> 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
> 2:00 PM: 70-293
> 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
> 9:00 PM: In bed
>
>Day 2
> 7:00 AM: Breakfast, 1 Bagel, Orange Juice
> 8:00 AM: 70-294
> 10:30: Meditation
> 11:00 AM: 70-210
> 1:00 PM: Lunch - Baked Potato from Wendy's.
> 3:00 PM: 70-297
> 5:00 PM: Dinner - Large Salad
> 9:00 PM: In bed
>
>Day 3
> (sleep late)
> 10:00 AM: Big breakfast - McDonalds
> 11:00 AM: 70-298
>
>Note: 10 minutes before each exam - deep breathing
>to relax - in through the nose, out through the
>mouth, keep up for 5 minutes.
>
>That's it! MCSE in 2.5 days.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg 12-20-2004 06:37 PM

Re: hi!

> A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
> Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?

I thought that went without saying...

kp "Hell, do it during the exam if it helps!" g

Ken Briscoe 12-20-2004 06:38 PM

Re: hi!

In news:nn6es0t4vikrd7pdfh0jh5i2u839h3lb0e@4ax.com,
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> rambled:

> A friend of mine asked if it would be ok to replace '10:30:
> Meditation' with '10:30: masturbation' ?

Only if he can wait until Day 2. There is absolutely no room for Day 1
masturbation in this curriculum.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 12-20-2004 06:40 PM

Re: hi!

For some reason, the nannybot didn't like the word S E X so here goes again.

Maybe it was h o t or m o n k e y, who knows.

Slight modifications inline:

kpg wrote:
> This is the best way:
>
> Day 1
> 7:00 AM: Breakfast - 2 eggs w/ toast, Coffee - strong
> 8:00 AM: 70-290
> 10:30: Quick Snack, (from machine)
> 11:00 AM: 70-291
> 1:00 PM; Lunch, Rally burger, Fries, Coke.
> 2:00 PM: 70-293
> 5:00 PM: Dinner - Big Steak - rare.
> 9:00 PM: In bed

9:01 - 10:59 PM: Hot monkey s e x with the MCSE groupie of your choice.
12:00 PM: Asleep
2:01 - 3:59 AM: More hot monkey s e x (second time lasts longer)
4:00 AM: Asleep again

--
Fris "She said her name was Paisley" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics