Velocity Reviews

-   -   looking for video (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t513596-looking-for-video.html)

Cindy Stuart 06-10-2007 11:54 PM

looking for video

please direct me to the correct group if any:

i'm trying to find a video, "Painting Churches" - i believe that it was
originaly a play. it was telecast on american playhouse on may 19, 1986.
it ran for 90 minutes, 9pm-10:30pm. (public broadcasting service).

any ideas on how i could get a copy of this. any help is appreciated.
thanks,
cindy

Old Gringo 06-11-2007 01:10 AM

Re: looking for video

On Or About Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:54:48 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, Cindy Stuart Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> please direct me to the correct group if any:
>
> i'm trying to find a video, "Painting Churches" - i believe that it was
> originaly a play. it was telecast on american playhouse on may 19, 1986.
> it ran for 90 minutes, 9pm-10:30pm. (public broadcasting service).
>
> any ideas on how i could get a copy of this. any help is appreciated.
> thanks,
> cindy

Cindy, I did about 500 clicks and no luck. Could have been done live
and not recorded. ??
http://tinyurl.com/33adps
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

doS 06-11-2007 01:44 AM

Re: looking for video

KCET Studios - 4401 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California,
USA

write them.....

Blinky the Shark 06-11-2007 02:49 AM

Re: looking for video

doS wrote:

> KCET Studios - 4401 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California,
> USA

I've been shooting stuff there since 1996. :)

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

ericthatsme 10-06-2012 05:06 PM

I recorded this to VHS when it played, and a few years ago converted it to DVD. The quality is not the best, but at least I can still watch it. If there was a way to get you a copy I would. I am still however looking for a dvd release of the great play.