Velocity Reviews

-   -   AGP to PCI Express x16 adapter? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t513442-agp-to-pci-express-x16-adapter.html)

Joe_Z 06-10-2007 05:38 AM

AGP to PCI Express x16 adapter?

Is there? or better yet, could there? be? your thoughts please, many thanks
in advance, and excuse the dua factor involved, peace...Joe

old man 06-10-2007 09:27 AM

Re: AGP to PCI Express x16 adapter?

Doubt it, if there was it would still probably be cheaper to buy a PCI_e
card

Joe_Z 06-10-2007 03:14 PM

Re: AGP to PCI Express x16 adapter?

Thanks just trying to use my AGP card a little longer, they use to do things
like this long ago but hardware and time are just to cheap and fast to do it
I guess, thanks again...Joe