Velocity Reviews

-   -   Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51336-last-day-for-windows-2000-mcse-certification.html)

Kendra Morris 12-13-2004 06:26 PM

Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.

Thank you!!

Don C 12-13-2004 07:04 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Someone may correct me, but I don't see any on
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...mstoretire.asp

Don

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 12-13-2004 07:42 PM

Kendra Morris wrote:
> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>
> Thank you!!

R U Hawt?

The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

--
Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ, MCNGP

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe 12-13-2004 07:56 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

In news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
FrisbeeŽ <bhileman@dasi-software.com> rambled:

> Kendra Morris wrote:
>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>>
>> Thank you!!

> R U Hawt?
>
> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ, MCNGP

For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and high
heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called myself
Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may have looked
gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

JaR 12-13-2004 08:06 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:
>> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ,
>> MCNGP #13

> For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and
> high heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called
> myself Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
> have looked gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I
> wasn't.

Hmmmm....Zat iz werrry interrresting. Und how vas your relationship mit
your muzzer? Did you effer vear your muzzers clothes?

Sigmund
Analyst Thug

Keyboard Cowboy 12-13-2004 08:08 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
have looked
>gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I

wasn't.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Ken Briscoe 12-13-2004 08:12 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

In news:359101c4e14f$7e694270$a301280a@phx.gbl,
Keyboard Cowboy <thekeyboardcowboy@nospam.cybersolutionz.com> rambled:

> Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
> have looked
>> gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.
>>

> Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

People who say "methinks" like the rod.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

kpg 12-13-2004 08:15 PM

"Ken Briscoe" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
> In news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
> FrisbeeŽ <bhileman@dasi-software.com> rambled:
>>
>> Kendra Morris wrote:
>>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
>>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
>>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
>>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>>>
>>> Thank you!!

>> R U Hawt?
>>
>> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

>> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ, MCNGP

> For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and high
> heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called myself
> Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may have looked
> gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for sharing.

For the record, I have never dressed up as a women.

kp "while I was sober" g

Neil 12-13-2004 09:29 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <youcant@sendmespam.com> say in

http://www.3dcafe.com/sounds/animals/cricket.wav

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil 12-13-2004 09:30 PM

Re: Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

did you hear "Don C" <punti@afsdjkl.com> say in news:#xXpnaU4EHA.4004
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Someone may correct me,

OK you're wrong