Velocity Reviews

-   -   labs for 70-270 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51328-labs-for-70-270-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?VG9t?= 12-12-2004 08:07 AM

labs for 70-270

Hi All!
I built a small network (Win XP Pro and Win 2003 Server) so I can practice
for MCSE exams.
Can someone recommend any good labs for 70-270, please?
Thanks in advance.
Happy Holidays!

Wayne 12-12-2004 09:24 AM

Re: labs for 70-270

Check the objectives at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.asp
and make sure you cover all the areas.
Also check http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...e/default.mspx for
downloads and whitpapers to help study with.
Good luck :)

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"