Velocity Reviews

-   -   exg 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51320-exg-2003-a.html)

kiyangu 12-10-2004 09:25 AM

exg 2003

i have passed mcse on 2000 track and i wish to take exam
on exchange 2003 now as per the employers advice.

is it possible to me to take the exam straightaway from
mcse 2000 to exchange 2003

Neil 12-10-2004 12:38 PM

Re: exg 2003

did you hear "kiyangu" <kiyangu@discussions.microsoft.com> say in

> i have passed mcse on 2000 track and i wish to take exam
> on exchange 2003 now as per the employers advice.
>
> is it possible to me to take the exam straightaway from
> mcse 2000 to exchange 2003

there are no prerequisites for the exams, but passing the pair of
Exchange 20003 exams will _NOT_ make you and MCSE2003

--
Neil MCNGP #30