Velocity Reviews

-   -   keyboard problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t512918-keyboard-problem.html)

bardeban 06-08-2007 03:18 AM

keyboard problem

When I press W there will be a q before it.
QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?

windows vista ultimate

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 06-08-2007 03:31 AM

Re: keyboard problem

"bardeban" <bardeban@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>When I press W there will be a q before it.
>QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
>qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
>Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?

>windows vista ultimate

That's you problem reformat and install XP.

Or take the hard way, try a new keyboard, if this is a laptop use USB
keypad, - could be anything from crumbs, moisture, to a bad membrane,
or the wrong country selected.
--

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6623359

Fred 06-08-2007 04:18 AM

Re: keyboard problem

"bardeban" <bardeban@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:4668be4d$0$16404$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
> When I press W there will be a q before it.
> QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
> qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
> Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?
>
> windows vista ultimate

File your finger narrower..

JANA 06-08-2007 05:47 AM

Re: keyboard problem

Start by trying a new keyboard to see if it is in fact the keyboard.

If you running Vista on an older computer, you may find yourself having a
lot of issues to deal with.

--

JANA
_____

Plato 06-10-2007 01:27 AM

Re: keyboard problem

bardeban wrote:

> When I press W there will be a q before it.
> QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
> qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
> Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?

Always best to try a new keyboard first before you mess with the OS. As
a new keyboard, even for just testing, is only ten bucks or so and worth
having around just in case you spill your gin/tonic on it on Fathers
Day.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Keme 06-11-2007 10:11 PM

Re: keyboard problem

Fred skrev:
> "bardeban" <bardeban@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:4668be4d$0$16404$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
>> When I press W there will be a q before it.
>> QWhen I press a, there qwill be S asfter it.
>> qwhen I preasas x , there qwill be z before it.
>> Is the keyboard bad? or something you could help me to fizx?
>>
>> windows vista ultimate
>>

> File your finger narrower..

That's probably it, the dreaded "sausage finger syndrome".