Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   ISA Server 2006 Exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t512006-isa-server-2006-exam.html)

Planet Earth 06-05-2007 02:36 AM

ISA Server 2006 Exam

Does anybody know when will be released an exam for MS ISA Server 2006?
I'm currently preparing for the exam 70-350 for ISA Server 2004, and I would like to know when will be available an exam for the new product, and if this exam will be suitable as an elective toward MCSA on MS Windows 2003.

Thanks in advance for any reply you can give me.

=?Utf-8?B?Q3V6?= 06-14-2007 04:10 PM

RE: ISA Server 2006 Exam

"Planet Earth" wrote:

> Does anybody know when will be released an exam for MS ISA Server 2006?
> I'm currently preparing for the exam 70-350 for ISA Server 2004, and I would like to know when will be available an exam for the new product, and if this exam will be suitable as an elective toward MCSA on MS Windows 2003.
>
> Thanks in advance for any reply you can give me

The new exam will be 70-351 and Microsoft will confirm its availability in
August. Not sure whether it will be accepted as a MCSE elective but I do
know it will count towards the new TS certification.

If anyone can tell me when a corresponing Instructor-Led course is likely to
be released I would be obliged.