Velocity Reviews

-   -   i want details of mcse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51196-i-want-details-of-mcse.html)

mohanasundaram 11-21-2004 05:06 AM

i want details of mcse

i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.

catwalker63 11-21-2004 07:47 AM

Re: i want details of mcse

"mohanasundaram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> prattled
ceaslessly in news:8a8501c4cf87$e9f775e0$a301280a@phx.gbl:

> i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.

I want chocolate!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

billyw 11-21-2004 11:31 AM

Re: i want details of mcse

you really shouldn't. not with your water retention problem

news:Xns95A7F1FF372D8catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

Rowdy Yates 11-21-2004 02:30 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

catwalker63 <_catwalker63_@hotmamamail.com> wrote in
news:Xns95A7F1FF372D8catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> "mohanasundaram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> prattled
> ceaslessly in news:8a8501c4cf87$e9f775e0$a301280a@phx.gbl:
>
>> i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.
>>

> I want chocolate!

i want peace in the middle east!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Rowdy Yates 11-21-2004 02:31 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

"billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in news:O7bta27zEHA.2528
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> you really shouldn't. not with your water retention problem

is it whale season? i thought it was *wabbit* season.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Wayne McGlinn 11-21-2004 10:48 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

Another one! Why is it people post questions here without *any* evidence of
searching the 'net first?? Maybe we need to write an FAQ for first timers.
Even if English isn't your first language, a search of
http://www.microsoft.com/india or whatever your country is will give you
*some* hints at least! You want to become an Engineer?? You have to learn
basic, I repeat, *basic* search/research skills! Sheesh ... ok, ok, I'm off
my soapbox now :) Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
..

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

T-Bone 11-22-2004 01:57 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

"Wayne McGlinn" <wayne@briz.oz> wrote
> Maybe we need to write an FAQ for first timers.

They don't read previous posts, why would they read an FAQ?

> You have to learn basic, I repeat, *basic* search/research skills! Sheesh

Part of the reason why the MCNGPs are here to help.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Neil 11-22-2004 05:50 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

incase you missed it "Wayne McGlinn" <wayne@briz.oz> said in

> Another one! Why is it people post questions here without *any*
> evidence of searching the 'net first?? Maybe we need to write an FAQ
> for first timers. Even if English isn't your first language, a search
> of http://www.microsoft.com/india or whatever your country is will
> give you *some* hints at least! You want to become an Engineer?? You
> have to learn basic, I repeat, *basic* search/research skills! Sheesh
> ... ok, ok, I'm off my soapbox now :) Try
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp .
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
>
> "mohanasundaram" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:8a8501c4cf87$e9f775e0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>> i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.

the force is strong in this one

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doug Adams

Kat 11-22-2004 08:55 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

> > i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.
> >

> I want chocolate!
>
> --
> Catwalker

I want it More! And change your name <growl>

Kat

JaR 11-22-2004 09:21 PM

Re: i want details of mcse

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> > i want mcse course details h w to learn in online.
>> >

>> I want chocolate!
>>
>> --
>> Catwalker

> I want it More! And change your name <growl>
>
> Kat

Cat fight! Cat fight!

Who's got the popcorn?

JaR