Velocity Reviews

-   -   undeleted (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t511927-undeleted.html)

clara joseph 06-04-2007 06:27 PM

undeleted

Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
all the advise

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 06-04-2007 06:45 PM

Re: undeleted

clara joseph wrote:
> Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
> that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
> all the advise

There's no charge except for the customary $27.95/mo until you give us
60 days notice to cancel.

Evan Platt 06-04-2007 06:51 PM

Re: undeleted

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:27:57 -0400, "clara joseph"
<peggyo62@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
>that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
>all the advise

And you still haven't answered WTF you're talking about. Some webmail
site, some e-mail program, etc.

Best of luck.

WhzzKdd 06-04-2007 07:04 PM

Re: undeleted

"clara joseph" <peggyo62@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up in the tool bar and guess
> that's how you remove from deleted if you want something back, thanks for
> all the advise

Ummm...I'm guessing you've got a LOT to learn about Windows.

You see the list of folders on the left? Click on Deleted Items (you were
probably already there). Click on the deleted email you want to put back in
the inbox - but DON'T let go of the mouse button. Now, DRAG the email to the
Inbox. It's called Drag and Drop, and it works with emails, files, folders,
etc. almost anywhere in Windows.

If you want to practice using this exceedinly helpful tool, run the
Solitaire game that Windows has. Drag and drop to your heart's content - you
can't hurt anything by practicing there.

Here's another tip for you: you can make your own custom folders in your
Inbox, like a folder to store jokes in that people have sent you, or a
folder for email from a specific person. Then you drag the email into the
correct folder, making a nice filing system that is easy to help you find
things later, and making your Inbox smaller and more manageable. (You can
even make "rules" to automate some of that filing system.)

Bucky Breeder 06-04-2007 07:10 PM

Re: undeleted

"clara joseph" <peggyo62@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in

> Nothing seems to work except, so put move to up
> in the tool bar and guess that's how you remove
> from deleted if you want something back,
> thanks for all the advise

Glad to hear that worked out well for you!
And, thank *you* for the mighty fine feedback.

/s/
Your friends at
24hoursupporthelpdesk

--

My newest company is developing computer chips which
store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

This may resolve complaints from women about men always
staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!

Evan Platt 06-04-2007 07:12 PM

Re: undeleted

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:04:46 -0700, "WhzzKdd"
<frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:

>Ummm...I'm guessing you've got a LOT to learn about Windows.

She has yet to clarify if she's using some e-mail program or some web
based e-mail.

WhzzKdd 06-04-2007 10:52 PM

Re: undeleted

> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:04:46 -0700, "WhzzKdd"
> <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Ummm...I'm guessing you've got a LOT to learn about Windows.

> She has yet to clarify if she's using some e-mail program or some web
> based e-mail.

Well, she posted with OE, so I'd guess OE or Outlook. But heck, it could be
anything <g>