Velocity Reviews

-   -   Restrict "sho mon" to enabled level access... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t511366-restrict-sho-mon-to-enabled-level-access.html)

mr.cybex@gmail.com 06-02-2007 12:18 AM

Restrict "sho mon" to enabled level access...

Is there a way to restrict "show monitor" so that only higher level
(enable) users can see monitor configuration and status?

Thanks,
Cybex

mr.cybex@gmail.com 06-02-2007 12:20 AM

Re: Restrict "sho mon" to enabled level access...

On Jun 1, 8:18 pm, mr.cy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to restrict "show monitor" so that only higher level
> (enable) users can see monitor configuration and status?
>
> Thanks,
> Cybex

Oh yeah, IOS 12.2 on a 3560G.

Cybex

Francois Labreque 06-02-2007 11:57 AM

mr.cybex@gmail.com a écrit :
> On Jun 1, 8:18 pm, mr.cy...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Is there a way to restrict "show monitor" so that only higher level
>> (enable) users can see monitor configuration and status?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Cybex

> Oh yeah, IOS 12.2 on a 3560G.
>
> Cybex

Look into the "privilege level" commands.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...html#wp1017782

--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
flabreque | button on a cat who wants breakfast.

Cybex 06-02-2007 12:54 PM

Re: Restrict "sho mon" to enabled level access...

> Look into the "privilege level" commands.
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...products_comma...
>
> --
> Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
> flabreque | button on a cat who wants breakfast.
> @ | - Unattributed quote from rec.humor.funny
> videotron.ca

I will try this approach on Monday. Thanks!

Cybex