Velocity Reviews

-   -   Goodbye Bush, and good riddance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t51061-goodbye-bush-and-good-riddance.html)

paul 11-02-2004 11:22 PM

Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

History will remember you as the worst president, by far.
First president in donkey's years to destroy jobs, isolated America,
stuffed the environment/Kyoto, rewarded the rich,..... bye George.

11-03-2004 08:14 AM

Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

totaly, down with Bush and his cronies

Rowdy Yates 11-03-2004 11:25 AM

Re: Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:28e201c4c17d$2b2738c0
$a401280a@phx.gbl:

> totaly, down with Bush and his cronies

Looks like GWB won it. oh boy, here we go.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Paty 11-03-2004 01:01 PM

Re: Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
Ireland don't no much about how it works)

Smegma!"

nerd32768 11-03-2004 01:20 PM

"Paty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
> Ireland don't no much about how it works)

Thursday at the earliest. Basically, bush won the election, and kerry lost.
Since kerry lost, he is saying that not enough registered voters in ohio
voted, so he is going to file lawsuits. There are over 2000 democratic
lawyers that have traveled to ohio, and they are ready to file lawsuits
until they win. On the other hand, bush only has a few hundred lawyers.

Nerd32768
"Vote for JaR"

=meanoldman= 11-03-2004 01:41 PM

Re: Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

I only wish. It looks like Bush has won. God help us all.

news:97038369.0411021522.5736905a@posting.google.c om...

Ken Briscoe 11-03-2004 02:05 PM

"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}32768@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Paty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can't be serious. When will the results be in (I'm in
> > Ireland don't no much about how it works)

> Thursday at the earliest. Basically, bush won the election, and kerry

lost.
> Since kerry lost, he is saying that not enough registered voters in ohio
> voted, so he is going to file lawsuits. There are over 2000 democratic
> lawyers that have traveled to ohio, and they are ready to file lawsuits
> until they win. On the other hand, bush only has a few hundred lawyers.
>
> Nerd32768
> "Vote for JaR"

That's not the case. While it does look like Bush won the election, they
still must finish counting the votes in Ohio. It's an extreme longshot, but
it's still mathematically possible for Kerry to win Ohio's popular vote.
This would translate into all of Ohio's electoral votes, giving him a lead
over Bush. There's a difference of approximately 134,000 votes (in favor of
Bush), but there are about 145,000 provisional and absentee ballots. Kerry
would have to take virtually all of those votes, but it's not mathematically
over. Both sides have lawyers watching over the vote-counting process to
ensure "fairness." We may not know for another 10 days who has won, due to
all the provisional ballots.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Consultant 11-03-2004 02:44 PM

Re: Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

kerry sucks, that is all i have to to say, except, HA HA

Tron2004 11-03-2004 02:54 PM

Re: Goodbye Bush, and good riddance

Bush is the man!

Consultant 11-03-2004 03:01 PM