Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adding search engines (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t509843-adding-search-engines.html)

Lukan 05-27-2007 11:42 AM

Adding search engines

How would I go about adding a listing for amazon.com into the FF2 search
window?

Lukan 05-27-2007 11:42 AM

Re: Adding search engines

Lukan wrote:
> How would I go about adding a listing for amazon.com into the FF2 search
> window?

(I imagine it comes standard in the US version, I downloaded the British
version and it had one for amazon.uk, which is no good to me, I need the
..com)

Lukan 05-27-2007 11:54 AM

Re: Adding search engines

Lukan wrote:
> Lukan wrote:
>> How would I go about adding a listing for amazon.com into the FF2
>> search window?

> (I imagine it comes standard in the US version, I downloaded the British
> version and it had one for amazon.uk, which is no good to me, I need the
> .com)

Found it -

http://www.berm.co.nz/mozilla/searchplugins.html

.... wasn't on the official site though ...