Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50960-exam.html)

10-19-2004 01:16 PM

Exam

Hi all,

where can I find the exact information of each exam?
Number of questions, time to do it....

Thanks in advance
Regards from Spain.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 10-19-2004 01:22 PM

Re: Exam

>Regards from Spain.

Hi Spain, how's it going?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

10-19-2004 01:36 PM

Re: Exam

Hi... fine.... you?

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 10-19-2004 01:46 PM

Re: Exam

>Hi... fine.... you?

I'm not too bad, thanks for asking.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Daniel Wilson 10-19-2004 02:08 PM

Re: Exam

cramsession.com used to have that info. Not sure any more. For some of the
exams, you can find it at http://www.geocities.com/firepower_50ae/CodeNote
Also, it is often posted in this group by those who have just taken the
test.

dwilson
> Hi all,
>
> where can I find the exact information of each exam?
> Number of questions, time to do it....
>
> Thanks in advance
> Regards from Spain.

10-19-2004 02:09 PM

Re: Exam

Oh!
That's a great news!!!

Fortuity... do you know the answer for my original
question?
Regards, again...

Rowdy Yates 10-19-2004 02:26 PM

Re: Exam

we do, but you first have to answer a question:

does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
"Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 10-19-2004 02:29 PM

Re: Exam

>Oh!
>That's a great news!!!

sure is.

>Fortuity... do you know the answer for my original
>question?

My friend Google does.

>Regards, again...

I thought you were Spain?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 10-19-2004 02:32 PM

Re: Exam

>does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?

HA,HA, that's a trick question, you can't fool me.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike T. 10-19-2004 03:47 PM

Re: Exam

"Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates_mcngp@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> we do, but you first have to answer a question:
>
> does the rain in spain stay mainly in the plain?

Is Generalissimo Francisco Franco still dead?

/really dating myself on that one
--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI