Velocity Reviews

-   -   X100 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t509573-x100.html)

Steve 05-25-2007 09:04 PM

X100

Hi,

I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK

Are you aware of that ?

Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?

Thanks & regards

Steve 05-25-2007 09:13 PM

Re: X100

Yes, just a precision, I read that this card has been designed for the
US market only . Is that true ?

Thanks

Desk Rabbit 05-29-2007 10:57 AM

Re: X100

Steve wrote:
> Yes, just a precision, I read that this card has been designed for the
> US market only . Is that true ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a card X100P, to be used with Asterisk
>> I've heard that this card is not design to work in th UK
>>
>> Are you aware of that ?
>>
>> Is there someone, who is using this card in the UK ?
>>
>> Thanks & regards

Google x100p uk and you will get loads of hits.