Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f26-mcsd.html)
-   -   Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t509395-your-non-disclosure-agreement-nda-at-work.html)

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 05-25-2007 03:26 AM

Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you can
and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a longtime
member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have wanted answers
to the questions that were answered yesterday.

Trika JUST posted some highlights of the webcast:
http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...ation-i-p.aspx

You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmeve...pw=ATT0900&cn=



--
CertGuard
www.CertGuard.com
Check out the new 'No Braindump' CertGear:
http://www.cafepress.com/certguard




Briscobar 05-25-2007 01:01 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u3u7GynnHHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you can
> and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a longtime
> member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have wanted
> answers
> to the questions that were answered yesterday.
>
> Trika JUST posted some highlights of the webcast:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...ation-i-p.aspx
>
> You can also access and watch the actual webcast here:
> https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmeve...pw=ATT0900&cn=


Interesting, since that subject has always been vague. Who said that they
couldn't tell you what p0rn is, but they know it when they see it? That's
kinda how an NDA violation is. At least now there are less vague guidelines.
Thanks for posting.



JaR 05-25-2007 06:49 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:u3u7GynnHHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.


Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.

Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.

Uhhh...

Nevermind.

--
JaR
Never a Dell moment
Remove hat to reply

kpg 05-25-2007 07:14 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
JaR <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@
207.46.248.16:

> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:u3u7GynnHHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

>
> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
>
> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
>
> Uhhh...
>
> Nevermind.



I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.


FrisbeeŽ 05-25-2007 07:34 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
"kpg" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns993B90F0FB1C2ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> JaR <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@
> 207.46.248.16:
>
>> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> news:u3u7GynnHHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
>>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
>>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
>>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

>>
>> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
>>
>> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
>>
>> Uhhh...
>>
>> Nevermind.

>
>
> I liked Trika. Don't be dising my Trika.


I wonder if she's triskaidekaphobic?



Robert Williams [CertGuard] 05-26-2007 04:03 AM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
"JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
news:Xns993B78447D3D6lakabux@207.46.248.16...
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:u3u7GynnHHA.3544@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> Yesterday's Live Webcast was a great opportunity to find out what you
>> can and cannot talk about regarding Microsoft Certifications. Being a
>> longtime member of these newsgroups, I know that everyone of you have
>> wanted answers to the questions that were answered yesterday.

>
> Thanks, BD. I've always wanted to hear that from the horse's mouth.
>
> Not implying that Trika is a horse, of course.
>
> Uhhh...
>
> Nevermind.
>
> --
> JaR
> Never a Dell moment
> Remove hat to reply
>

Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
input and probably asked some more relevant questions.

--
Cert *not BD* Guard


CBIC 05-29-2007 01:06 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:%23fcWqr0nHHA.4516@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

> Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have
> made it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great
> input and probably asked some more relevant questions.


Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions.
Heck, half the time I don't even know what's going on.



Robert Williams [CertGuard] 05-29-2007 02:02 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:uP3MvIfoHHA.1776@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <mr_pgmr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%23fcWqr0nHHA.4516@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
>> Lol...no problem. That's one reason I was hoping you and Doom would have made
>> it to the actual webcast. I KNOW you guys would have had some great input and
>> probably asked some more relevant questions.

>
> Huh? You've known me long enough to know I never ask relevant questions. Heck,
> half the time I don't even know what's going on.
>

Eh...I've known you long enough to know that you still would have helped. Even
if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
finished. ;)




CBIC 05-29-2007 02:59 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
message news:epaDBofoHHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

Even
> if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing
> was finished. ;)
>
>
>

Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
hoping tonight.



Robert Williams [CertGuard] 05-29-2007 05:52 PM

Re: Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at work
 
"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:OJv30HgoHHA.1776@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
> message news:epaDBofoHHA.4032@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>
> Even
>> if it was just helping me by pointing out my flaws after the whole thing was
>> finished. ;)
>>
>>
>>

> Now that I'm good at. I still haven't had a chance to catch up on this. I'm
> hoping tonight.
>

If you do get a chance, let me know what you think of it. You've got my MSN.

--
CertGuard



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.