Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   exam 72-291 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t509063-exam-72-291-a.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UmF5IEIu?= 05-23-2007 11:25 PM

exam 72-291

I need study material for exam 72-291 does anyone know some cram material
that I can use.
--
Jesus Saves

TBone 05-24-2007 02:26 PM

Re: exam 72-291

And on the eigth day <RayB@discussions.microsoft.com> did cause the

> I need study material for exam 72-291 does anyone know some cram
> material that I can use.

Any of the materials recommended by certguard.com will prevent you from
being ripped off by cheaters.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Harvey Colwell 05-24-2007 02:44 PM

Re: exam 72-291

THE CERTIFIED CHEATER CONSPERICY THEORY

Do you think that all of these obvious cheater posts are for real, or is
someone just testing the waters to see how the community is going to act?

Theory #1. The owners of some brain dump want to see if their site’s name
gets mentioned. Of course if it doesn’t, they can just pretend to be a
sympathetic co-studier and point out how helpful their particular site was
to them.

Theory #2. Some trade (or blog) columnist is gathering information on the
next article that they are writing about cheating on exams.

Theory #3. The certifier, i.e. Microsoft, Cisco, etc, are trying to catch
cheaters to weed them out. Na, that would make to much since.

What’s your theory?

"Ray B." <RayB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need study material for exam 72-291 does anyone know some cram material
> that I can use.
> --
> Jesus Saves

^^^^^ Nice touch!

=?Utf-8?B?VFhSQjQ=?= 05-24-2007 08:19 PM

Re: exam 72-291

Thx TBone, looks like a good grip to start with.
TXRB4

Montreal MCT 05-27-2007 03:14 AM

Re: exam 72-291

I recommend the Microsoft Press Self-Paced Training Kits.

Moses Invests.