Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ant wsdl2java namespacemappingfile attribute doesn't work (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t508076-ant-wsdl2java-namespacemappingfile-attribute-doesnt-work.html)

DaveJ 05-21-2007 01:57 PM

Ant wsdl2java namespacemappingfile attribute doesn't work

Hi,

I'm trynig to execute axis-wsdl2java as a target in my ant makefile.
The problem is the mapping file attribute doesn't seem to work. The
wsdl files are compiled to java files, but the default package name is
still being used, instead of the one specified in my mapping file.

If I execute WSDL2Java from the command line and supply the mapping
file the java files are compiled into the correct package.

My mapping file looks like this:
http://mobile.device.com/device=com.device.mobile.api

And the target looks like this:
<axis-wsdl2java output="${build}/wsdl" all="true"
namespacemappingfile="/tmp/mapping.file" url="third-party/wsdl/
Device.wsdl">
</axis-wsdl2java>

Any ideas?

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen 05-22-2007 09:29 PM

Re: Ant wsdl2java namespacemappingfile attribute doesn't work

På Mon, 21 May 2007 15:57:42 +0200, skrev DaveJ <davej2000@gmail.com>:
> Any ideas?

Yes, drop Axis like a rotten piece of fruit and use XFire instead.

p.lechev 11-04-2010 12:41 PM

Had the same problem, took me awhile to figure it out, but if your namespace name happens to have colons you must escape them with \

example:

http\://my.company.com=com.mynewpackage

(sorry for reviving old posts, but the comment above isn't very helpful and threads like this still appear in Google searches, so hopefully this will help somebody facing the same problem)