Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t507111-an-interesting-note-regarding-beta-results-trickling-in.html)

Montreal MCT 05-17-2007 02:08 AM

An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Here's something interesting I have just noticed... Although the MCITP
qualification has not appeared on my MCP transcript (the exam 70-621 has) I
just noticed that the MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician cert has
disappeared from my Certification Planner. MCITP: Consumer Support
Technician is still there, but that's because I am still waiting for the
results of 70-623.

Anyone else?

pHennyWise 05-17-2007 06:45 AM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Yup, same here.

Have sent an E-mail to MCP Support. I have passed 70-621 in beta, the exam
is in the list, but certification is not.

HL

S.Y. Paul Lai 05-17-2007 07:34 AM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Wait till all 621 and 622 results are out. Some people took exam 622 in the
first round and and 621 in the second round. If they add certification now,
the certification date for those people will be the exam date of 621 instead
of the earlier 622.

When they released the results of the .NET exams, they released the non
upgrade exams results before the upgrade exams. Those who passed both non
upgrade and upgrade exams got a certification date later then the correct
date.

--
S.Y. Paul Lai

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?= 05-17-2007 09:58 AM

RE: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Hi,

You received your 70-621, 70-622, 70-623 exam beta results?

Regards
Joseph Ting

Montreal MCT 05-17-2007 02:33 PM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Well Paul, that is an answer that makes sense. Thanks!

news:O3azhZFmHHA.1064@TK2MSFTNGPRV02.privatenews.m icrosoft.com...

Montreal MCT 05-17-2007 02:33 PM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

No Joseph, I did not receive the results for 623... and frankly the only
results I got were 'Pass'... they have not mailed transcripts yet.

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?= 05-18-2007 12:58 AM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Hi,

I have received my result for 071-622: PRO: Microsoft® Desktop Support -
ENTERPRISE. I passed this test but no score was given in vue web site.

Regards
Joseph Ting

Montreal MCT 05-18-2007 05:33 AM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Hi Joseph,

It never will... You will only know your score when it is mailed to you...
usually within the next two to four weeks.

pHennyWise 05-18-2007 12:44 PM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Got a reply from MCP EMEA regarding certification not being listed:

"Regarding your Certification status, we are not aware of a final release
date of exam 621 now - we are expecting a release by the end of this
month. Once the exam is released the certification system will be
up-dated and your full certification status should be recognized."

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?= 05-22-2007 09:19 AM

Re: An interesting note regarding beta results trickling in...

Hi,

Any idea if I entitled to 2 different MCITP certs and welcome kits when I
passed 70-622 and 70-623? I have email them but no reply yet.

In your view, after MCITP, what's the next certs to pursue, as far as Vista
certification is concerned?

Many Thanks.

Regards
Joseph Ting