Velocity Reviews

-   -   Single clock pulse transfer to different clock domains. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t506846-single-clock-pulse-transfer-to-different-clock-domains.html)

himassk 05-16-2007 05:16 AM

Single clock pulse transfer to different clock domains.

Hi,

Please suggest me how to transfer a single clockwide pulse from high
frequency clock domain and create a single clockwide pulse in a slow
clock domain?
What are different methods available?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Himassk.

Paul Uiterlinden 05-16-2007 10:41 AM

Re: Single clock pulse transfer to different clock domains.

himassk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please suggest me how to transfer a single clockwide pulse from high
> frequency clock domain and create a single clockwide pulse in a slow
> clock domain?
> What are different methods available?

Sounds like you haven't done any search to begin with.
http://groups.google.nl/groups?as_q=...5&as_maxy=2007

This might be interresting as well:
http://www.suwito.net/documents/Flan...nchronizer.pdf

--