Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50669-mcp.html)

Fernando Nunes 09-10-2004 12:09 PM

MCP

Greetz,

I have a question for you guys...

I've passed 70-300 a few months ago, and I'm qualified as
a MCP.

Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is
enough ?
I should ask my testing organization ?

09-10-2004 12:20 PM

MCP

Just a piece of paper that says you passed the
exam.....That is all you get.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 09-10-2004 12:53 PM

Re: MCP

Fernando Nunes wrote:
> Greetz,
>
> I have a question for you guys...
>
> I've passed 70-300 a few months ago, and I'm qualified as
> a MCP.
>
> Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is
> enough ?
> I should ask my testing organization ?

You get a diploma, but you need to show up for the graduation ceremonies.
The caps and gowns should be orange and blue. Will you be delivering the
valedictorian speech this year?

--
Fris "Microsoft University 2001" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

kpg 09-10-2004 05:16 PM

Re: MCP

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com> wrote in message
> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\145778.htm (9/10/2004 12:15:11

PM) #
> Fernando Nunes wrote:
> > Greetz,
> >
> > I have a question for you guys...
> >
> > I've passed 70-300 a few months ago, and I'm qualified as
> > a MCP.
> >
> > Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is
> > enough ?
> > I should ask my testing organization ?

> You get a diploma, but you need to show up for the graduation ceremonies.
> The caps and gowns should be orange and blue. Will you be delivering the
> valedictorian speech this year?
>
> --
> Fris "Microsoft University 2001" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics

Let's not forget the all important lapel pin!

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
In theory practice is unnecessary.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-10-2004 06:27 PM

Re: MCP

>Let's not forget the all important lapel pin!

life will never be the same again!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3