Velocity Reviews

-   -   Stoalen Discs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50647-stoalen-discs.html)

Patty Martin 09-09-2004 03:38 AM

Stoalen Discs

I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
discs that came with the binder for software.

The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
here.

Please advice.

Laura A. Robinson 09-09-2004 04:04 AM

Re: Stoalen Discs

circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
(anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com) said,
> I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
> discs that came with the binder for software.

Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
replacement CDs.

> The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
> here.

Your teacher is a bit strange.

Laura

P.S. What is "stoald"?

-Oscar Wilde

Wayne McGlinn 09-09-2004 05:49 AM

Re: Stoalen Discs

I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!

Wayne
Brisbane, Oz

news:MPG.1ba9a06332d790a598ab7c@msnews.microsoft.c om...

Laura A. Robinson 09-09-2004 06:49 AM

Re: Stoalen Discs

circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:49:07 +1000, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne McGlinn (wayne@briz.oz) said,
> I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!

Well, yeah...what's your point? ;-)
-Oscar Wilde

AS 09-09-2004 07:40 AM

Stoalen Discs

what country are you in Paddy, there are a couple of
places out there that will sell them, but getting a
replacment can be hard

Wayne 09-09-2004 10:36 AM

Re: Stoalen Discs

A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here .. ok ok,
I'm back to .cafe :P

Wayne

news:MPG.1ba9c5d987747e9398ab87@msnews.microsoft.c om...

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 09-09-2004 12:05 PM

Re: Stoalen Discs

Laura A. Robinson wrote:
> circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
> (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com) said,
>> I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
>> discs that came with the binder for software.

> Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
> which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
> replacement CDs.
>>
>> The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
>> here.

> Your teacher is a bit strange.
>
> Laura
>>

> P.S. What is "stoald"?

A better question is why someone would stoal a FrisbeeŽ?

--
Fris "I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Laura A. Robinson 09-09-2004 04:09 PM

Re: Stoalen Discs

circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne (wayne@briz.oz) said,
> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here .. ok ok,
> I'm back to .cafe :P

There are on-point posts here?
-Oscar Wilde

Neil 09-09-2004 05:01 PM

Re: Stoalen Discs

babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
<geekwench@snippit.hotmail.com> spewed in
news:MPG.1baa4a539781e04298ab90@msnews.microsoft.c om:

> circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne (wayne@briz.oz) said,
>> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here ..
>> ok ok, I'm back to .cafe :P
>>

> There are on-point posts here?

not intentionally

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson 09-09-2004 05:55 PM

Re: Stoalen Discs

circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:01:32 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil (neilmcse@nospamforyou.com)
said,
> > circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
> > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne (wayne@briz.oz) said,
> >> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here ..
> >> ok ok, I'm back to .cafe :P
> >>

> > There are on-point posts here?

> not intentionally

Whew! My universe went all topsy-turvy for a while there.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde