Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outlook Express Delete (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t506466-outlook-express-delete.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TWFya0I=?= 05-14-2007 06:07 PM

Outlook Express Delete

I can't delete two recently received email messages. Computer freezes and
have to reboot. Ran sfc /scannow, no improvement. Have been getting Stop
Error on blue screen several times since these emails arrived. .dbx files
are NOT read-only checked. Haven't gotten into regedit yet and would rather
not. AVG did locate 4 trojans "TIBS4" which were supposedly "healed".
Annoying situation, what suggestions? And thanks.

Charlie Russel - MVP 05-14-2007 09:57 PM

Re: Outlook Express Delete

Mark, I think you probably wanted to post this over on an outlook express
related newsgroup. I don't know what is causing your problem, but one thing
I've personally found to greatly reduce any issues with OE (and now Windows
Mail) is to set it to ONLY read messages in "plain text".

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64