Velocity Reviews

-   -   BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50623-big-trubble-stolen-wireless-connection.html)

Devin Mcquiosquinox 09-07-2004 02:37 PM

BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
sites.

I need someone to break into this guys house and find
proof of his surfing i-net access paths.

$20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

Talyn 09-07-2004 02:44 PM

BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

I would learn to secure your wireless connections. Good
luck in court!

Talyn

kpg 09-07-2004 02:46 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

"Devin Mcquiosquinox" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\144809.htm (9/7/2004 9:41:13 AM) #
> Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
> Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
> think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
> cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
> sites.
>
> I need someone to break into this guys house and find
> proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
>
> $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
own a set of burglar tools.

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Certificates? We don't need no steenking Certificates!

Rowdy Yates 09-07-2004 02:51 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

"Devin Mcquiosquinox" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
> Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
> think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
> cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
> sites.
>
> I need someone to break into this guys house and find
> proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
>
> $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

you might want to keep the $20,000. you will need it when your lawyers bill
comes in.

:-)

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Rowdy Yates 09-07-2004 02:53 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com> wrote in news:OalxklOlEHA.1152
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

you lie - fsking guy!

> Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
> the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
> own a set of burglar tools.

is yo' grandma happy? does yo' grandma suck eggs? she better be happy!
happy happy joy joy...

Consultant 09-07-2004 02:53 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

did i mention, HA HA HA?

"Devin Mcquiosquinox" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
> Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
> think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
> cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
> sites.
>
> I need someone to break into this guys house and find
> proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
>
> $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-07-2004 02:57 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

>$20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

I'll do it for $50k, unless it's don for which I'll do it for free!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 09-07-2004 03:00 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

>HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>
>did i mention, HA HA HA?

if it were true, it really would be funny!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike T. 09-07-2004 03:34 PM

"Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates2@remove.lycos.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns955D6E1694122rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
> "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com> wrote in news:OalxklOlEHA.1152
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
> > What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

> you lie - fsking guy!
>
> > Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
> > the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
> > own a set of burglar tools.

> is yo' grandma happy? does yo' grandma suck eggs? she better be happy!
> happy happy joy joy...

Your grandma sounds bitter. Is she bitter?
--
Mike T
Spiffy sig currently under development.

Mike T. 09-07-2004 03:35 PM

Re: BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

Wouldn't he be better off getting his lawyer to rush his neighbor?