Velocity Reviews

-   -   Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t506211-realtek-rtl8150-usb-10-100-fast-ethernet-adapter.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?= 05-13-2007 07:05 PM

Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Is there not a x64 Vista driver out?

the XP one from my installation CD worked on RC2. Its not recognised on RTM
Ultimate.

Any help please?

Theo 05-13-2007 07:14 PM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Have you checked the Realtek web site for a driver?

Have you contacted Realtek about a driver?

Your best source for an answer is Realtek.

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?= 05-13-2007 07:45 PM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Hi, I've checked the Realtek website and done countless searches. The latest
driver is for XP.

But, thanks.

Colin Barnhorst 05-13-2007 09:32 PM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

The AC97 download for Vista is at
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC
and the High Definition Codecs for Vista is at
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?= 05-13-2007 09:49 PM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Thanks for the links Colin Barnhorst, but you obviously didn't read the post.

Dennis Pack 05-13-2007 10:33 PM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Kaspanova:
Colin read your post but mis interpreted what you wanted because
other than the title line there is no mention of which drivers were wanted.
I started to post the same answer as Colin.
For drivers for the Realtek RTL8150 USB Fast Ethernet adapter
the latest driver listing was May, 2004 for XP, which was before x64 was
released. Contact Realtek for updated drivers. With Vista x64 only signed
drivers will install. Have a great day.

--
Dennis Pack
XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?= 05-13-2007 11:48 PM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Thnaks heaps for the response, I thought I was clear, I will contact Realtek
though. :)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 05-14-2007 01:42 AM

Re: Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Hi:
I would regulary check these two sites:
1.- The Realtek One
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Downloads=true