Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   How do I make the Print Screen key work (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t504352-how-do-i-make-the-print-screen-key-work.html)

sazvedo 05-05-2007 06:04 PM

How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
WindowsXP Home, IE7

Need Print Screen key to print screen.



Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 05-05-2007 06:06 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
"sazvedo" <s.azvedo@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>WindowsXP Home, IE7
>
>Need Print Screen key to print screen.
>


You press it.

Start | Run <type in>
CLIPBRD
<enter>

And watch what happens each time you do.
--
Get The Whole Thing
http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=1142

WhzzKdd 05-05-2007 06:08 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
"sazvedo" <s.azvedo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:3H3%h.420370$5j1.409331@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>
> Need Print Screen key to print screen.
>
>


Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
try READING before asking repetitive questions?

Try this: go to www.google.com and type in "use print screen in Windows"



Blinky the Shark 05-05-2007 07:07 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
WhzzKdd wrote:
> "sazvedo" <s.azvedo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> news:3H3%h.420370$5j1.409331@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>>
>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

>
> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't you
> try READING before asking repetitive questions?


Same guy asked then, didn't he?


--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

WhzzKdd 05-05-2007 07:17 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
"Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
news:slrnf3pled.7h2.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "sazvedo" <s.azvedo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> news:3H3%h.420370$5j1.409331@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>>>
>>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.

>>
>> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
>> you
>> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

>
> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
>

I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
one other question - something about email passwords.



jim 05-05-2007 09:39 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 

"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
news:QL4%h.1110$1P7.970@newsfe04.lga...
> "Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
> news:slrnf3pled.7h2.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
>> WhzzKdd wrote:
>>> "sazvedo" <s.azvedo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>> news:3H3%h.420370$5j1.409331@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>>>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>>>>
>>>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.
>>>
>>> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
>>> you
>>> try READING before asking repetitive questions?

>>
>> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
>>

> I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
> one other question - something about email passwords.
>

Your keeping a list ??



WhzzKdd 05-05-2007 10:23 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
"jim" <j@bbbbbbbbbbellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:AQ6%h.19407$Pq5.1385@bignews6.bellsouth.net.. .
>
> "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
> news:QL4%h.1110$1P7.970@newsfe04.lga...
>> "Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
>> news:slrnf3pled.7h2.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
>>> WhzzKdd wrote:
>>>> "sazvedo" <s.azvedo@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:3H3%h.420370$5j1.409331@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>>>>> WindowsXP Home, IE7
>>>>>
>>>>> Need Print Screen key to print screen.
>>>>
>>>> Geez. This was just covered in full detail earlier this week. Why don't
>>>> you
>>>> try READING before asking repetitive questions?
>>>
>>> Same guy asked then, didn't he?
>>>

>> I think it was someone else. This guys name shows up in my list with only
>> one other question - something about email passwords.
>>

> Your keeping a list ??
>



<g> Not exactly, but I can sort the current messages stored in OE by "From",
which shows me who posted what/when.



Evan Platt 05-06-2007 12:58 AM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <j@bbbbbbbbbbellsouth.net>
wrote:

>Your keeping a list ??


Yeah.

And checking it twice.
--
To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

Blinky the Shark 05-06-2007 07:02 AM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
Evan Platt wrote:
> On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <j@bbbbbbbbbbellsouth.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Your keeping a list ??

>
> Yeah.
>
> And checking it twice.


He's going to find out






--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

WhzzKdd 05-06-2007 02:27 PM

Re: How do I make the Print Screen key work
 
"Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message
news:slrnf3qvcf.7h2.no.spam@thurston.blinkynet.net ...
> Evan Platt wrote:
>> On Sat, 5 May 2007 17:39:55 -0400, "jim" <j@bbbbbbbbbbellsouth.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Your keeping a list ??

>>
>> Yeah.
>>
>> And checking it twice.

>
> He's going to find out
>
>

I don't give a frell if he's naughty or nice. I want to know about the wife
<g>




All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.