Velocity Reviews

-   -   Belkin high speed mode wireless G router - anyone using (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5043-belkin-high-speed-mode-wireless-g-router-anyone-using.html)

rednose 11-27-2004 02:29 PM

Belkin high speed mode wireless G router - anyone using

If so what modem are you using ?
I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
its crap.
SJH

=?Utf-8?B?ZXZlcnl0aGluZyB3b3JrcyBhIHdlZWsgbGF0ZXI=?= 11-28-2004 07:33 PM

RE: Belkin high speed mode wireless G router - anyone using

I just finished installing the Belkin wireless G router, wireless G notebook
card, and wireless G desktop card. Three calls to Belkin, one call to my
internet provider, using help and support center, reinstalling XP on my
laptop to remove SP2, many hours of trying different settings, removing any
virus/firewall software my computer ever heard of, most of my free time and a
week later I finally have internet, a wireless network and a working
firewall. But you are probably more computer savy then I am. In my humble
experiece it is probably NOT your modem. Good luck