Velocity Reviews

-   -   24 hour Christian Prayer line? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t504017-24-hour-christian-prayer-line.html)

Brenda 05-04-2007 05:39 AM

24 hour Christian Prayer line?

Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?

I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

Rectum Burn 05-04-2007 06:40 AM

Re: 24 hour Christian Prayer line?

Brenda <wayward@soul.none> said in news:bohl33d67l715al1htn4qk918k1gentj2m@
4ax.com:

> Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>
> I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

Have you tried the ever effervecent Google? Pray that it will find you what
you want.

Rectum Burrrrrrrrrn

Old Gringo 05-04-2007 03:21 PM

Re: 24 hour Christian Prayer line?

On Or About Fri, 04 May 2007 00:39:45 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Brenda Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>
> I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

YUSCWOAP
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

jovstar58@yahoo.com 05-05-2007 08:20 AM

On May 3, 10:39 pm, Brenda <wayw...@soul.none> wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>
> I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

18887371000

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 05-05-2007 10:06 AM

jovstar58@yahoo.com wrote:
> On May 3, 10:39 pm, Brenda <wayw...@soul.none> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>>
>>I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

> 18887371000

Cannot be reached from my calling area. I sure wish God would do
something about all this phone confusion.

\Fat Tony\ D'Amico 05-05-2007 10:42 AM

Rgr wrote:

>jovstar58@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On May 3, 10:39 pm, Brenda <wayw...@soul.none> wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>>>
>>>I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

>> 18887371000
>>

>Cannot be reached from my calling area. I sure wish God would do
>something about all this phone confusion.

Busy on my end.

God must have better things to do.

\Fat Tony\ D'Amico 05-05-2007 10:42 AM

Old Gringo wrote:

>> I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

>YUSCWOAP

Huh?

Bucky Breeder 05-05-2007 11:49 AM

Re: 24 hour Christian Prayer line?

Brenda <wayward@soul.none> wrote in news:bohl33d67l715al1htn4qk918k1gentj2m@
4ax.com:

> Does anyone know where I can find a prayer partner 24/7?
>
> I've run into dead-ends everywhere. Please post only verified ones.

Hmmm... There's a deafening hush... and now a rustle
of wind... No... It's a cool breeze...
that burns like fire...

It's the Spirit moving me to say... to say... what's that?

(Freaking "spirits"! They should either learn to speak
English or get deported!! Or read the phreaking Bible...
It's in English, and if English is good enough for Jesus,
then it should be good enough for some phreeking spirit...)

Ahhh... Here is is:

Matthew 6:5-21 (It's Jesus doing the talking in this passage.)
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they
love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets,
that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast
shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which
seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they
think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things
ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is
the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also
forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father
forgive your trespasses.

16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily
I say unto you, They have their reward.

17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;

18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in
secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth
corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor
rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Luk 11:1-13
And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he
ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John
also taught his disciples.

And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in
earth. Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we
also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into
temptation; but deliver us from evil.

And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto
him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; For a friend
of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?

And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now
shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. I say
unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet
because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth;
and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a
stone? or if [he ask] a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he
shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know
how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall [your]
heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Rom 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we
should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us
with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Mat 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall
receive.

http://www.tbn.org/index.php/1.html

You could join/volunteer for their program...?

--

As the light changed from red to green,
green to yellow, and then back to red again... and again...

Is it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling?

Sometimes it certainly seems that way!

Old Gringo 05-05-2007 01:13 PM

Re: 24 hour Christian Prayer line?

On Or About Sat, 05 May 2007 05:42:36 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, "Fat Tony" D'Amico Stumbled Over To The Keyboard

You're up **** creek with out a paddle.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
5/5/2007 8:13:16 AM CST

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 05-05-2007 01:56 PM

Re: 24 hour Christian Prayer line?

Bucky Breeder wrote:

Jesus, I got really tired of reading. Doesn't Readers Digest go there?