Velocity Reviews

-   -   More header fixed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t503816-more-header-fixed.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEgRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?= 05-03-2007 11:54 AM

More header fixed

Hello misters,

In another post of the news, mister Manish Bafna, give me a reference:

http://www.dotnet247.com/247referenc...edHeader.shtml

But my trouble continues. I repeat the issue:
I have an HTML table with a header.
There are many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and
vertical, and the header be fixed.

Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
row's color (I use javascript to do this)

I have seen this references:

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/...olumn-csv.html
http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108597

The trouble about this references, when the user select an row and changes
color of row, the header dissapears !!!.

Any solution about this issue, now I'm crazy.

Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated, very grateful if any help.
Greetings

Thanks and Regards.

--
http://www.alhambra-eidos.es/web2005/index.html
www.kiquenet.net

bruce barker 05-03-2007 03:51 PM

Re: More header fixed

there is no built in browser support for this. the common solution is a
table of column headers, following by a div with overflow:auto, then
render a table in the div. either the table columns fixed, or javascript
makes the two tables have the same column width. if horizonal scrolling,
then the header needs to be in a div, and client script needs too keep
the two tables offset the same.

your first sample site used fixed width and hoped for no horizonal scroll.

your second sample did not work with my browser, so its probably not
cross browser compatible.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet wrote:
> Hello misters,
>
> In another post of the news, mister Manish Bafna, give me a reference:
>
> http://www.dotnet247.com/247referenc...edHeader.shtml
>
> But my trouble continues. I repeat the issue:
> I have an HTML table with a header.
> There are many rows, and I want that it appears scroll horizontal and
> vertical, and the header be fixed.
>
> Very important point, the user would select an row and then, its changes
> row's color (I use javascript to do this)
>
> I have seen this references:
>
> http://home.tampabay.rr.com/bmerkey/...olumn-csv.html
> http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108597
>
> The trouble about this references, when the user select an row and changes
> color of row, the header dissapears !!!.
>
> Any solution about this issue, now I'm crazy.
>
> Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated, very grateful if any help.
> Greetings
>
> Thanks and Regards.

=?Utf-8?B?QWxoYW1icmEgRWlkb3MgS2lxdWVuZXQ=?= 05-03-2007 04:29 PM

Re: More header fixed

Thanks mister,

have you any sample code about it ??

Regards.