Velocity Reviews

-   -   Show Me, Hide Me (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t503676-show-me-hide-me.html)

1995 Cobra 05-02-2007 07:01 PM

Show Me, Hide Me

Hey all, looking to do something like on Yahoo.com where it looks like
a layered box or a stack of index cards. When one is clicked it comes
to the top of the pile. I'm assuming this is done w/ a combination of
"visible" and some other properties. Any help? Thanks.

Ciaran 05-04-2007 12:37 AM

Re: Show Me, Hide Me

On May 2, 8:01 pm, 1995 Cobra <m...@deepskystudio.com> wrote:
> Hey all, looking to do something like on Yahoo.com where it looks like
> a layered box or a stack of index cards. When one is clicked it comes
> to the top of the pile. I'm assuming this is done w/ a combination of
> "visible" and some other properties. Any help? Thanks.

I havent looked at it but it sounds like you're looking for a
conbination of CSS properties:

position:absolute and z-index

Position the cards exactly where you want them and then use either
javascript or a simple a:active link to xhange the z-index of the
selected card to the highest depth.

Ciarán