Velocity Reviews

-   -   Samsung - Finally! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t501465-samsung-finally.html)

Derek Janssen 04-13-2007 10:01 PM

Samsung - Finally!

Remember how we said the other companies were too scared off by LG's Big
Goofup?

Well, if the rumors are true and the more-neutral-than-we-ever-suspected
Samsung *did* finally license fully-functional HDi:
http://www.homemediaretailing.com/ne...ticle_ID=10525
(Sorry, just that we haven't heard from Blu-boy in a while, to rub this
in his face, so had to post it alone.)

Just off the subject, anyone catch Digital Bits' repost of the Internet
News.com article exploring just who we *can* historically blame for the
War?--Interesting stuff:
http://www.internetnews.com/storage/article.php/3671091

Derek Janssen (we're taking back this group--Topic content RULES, d00d!)
ejanss@comcast.net