Velocity Reviews

-   -   What version of TestKing right now for 70-270? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50108-what-version-of-testking-right-now-for-70-270-a.html)

amy 07-22-2004 02:06 AM

What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest version
of TestKing for this test? Thanks!

Amy
A+

catwalker63 07-22-2004 02:12 AM

Re: What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

A S S F U C K E R

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

news:DiFLc.13$gEL.4@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.roge rs.com...

Neil 07-22-2004 02:35 AM

Re: What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

babbling on and on again "amy" <amywf@rogers.com> spewed in
news:DiFLc.13$gEL.4@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.roge rs.com:

> I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest
> version of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
>
> Amy
> A+

since you are only A+ I will grant you a moment of my compasion. testking
is cheating which devalues your certification and mine. Please don't use
them. Use experince to pass the exams.

please see:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ies/letter.asp

and

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ram/piracy.asp

and don't test my patience again

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro 07-22-2004 02:44 AM

Re: What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

On Jul 21, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> and don't test my patience again

So it is written, so it shall be done.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Andy Foster 07-22-2004 03:25 AM

Re: What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

"amy" <amywf@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:DiFLc.13$gEL.4@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.roge rs.com...
> I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest

version
> of TestKing for this test? Thanks!

Is that your real email addy?
http://www.google.com/search?q=munged
http://www.google.com/search?q=spam
http://www.google.com/search?q=swen

Andy Foster 07-22-2004 03:29 AM

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=te...mcse&scoring=d
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sa...mcse&scoring=d

TechGeekPro 07-22-2004 04:00 AM

Re: What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

On Jul 21, 2004 "Andy Foster" blathered:

> http://www.google.com/search?q=munged
> http://www.google.com/search?q=spam
> http://www.google.com/search?q=swen

Boy, I learned that one the hard way. I finally got all of the spam out on my
in-box a couple of months ago. I'll never do *that* again.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro 07-22-2004 04:02 AM

Re: What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

On Jul 21, 2004 "Andy Foster" blathered:

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=sa....public.cert.e
> xam.mcse&scoring=d

WooHoo! I'm at the top of that list. I have to give credit to M$ OE's spell
checker for "correcting" Chalk's term

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 07-22-2004 12:32 PM

amy wrote:
> I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest
> version of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
>
> Amy
> A+

I can see why you think you belong to me
I never tried to make you think or make you see one thing for yourself
But now you're off with someone else and I'm alone
You see I thought I might keep you for my own

Amy, what you wanna do
I think I could stay with you
For a while maybe longer if I do

Don't you think the time was right for us to find
All the things we thought weren't proper could be in time
And can't you see which way we should turn together or alone
I can never see what's right or what is wrong
Don't you take too long to tell me

Amy, what you wanna do
I think I could stay with you
For a while maybe longer if I do

Amy, what you wanna do
I think I could stay with you
For a while maybe longer if I do

Now just come to what you want you've had your way
And all the things you thought before just faded into gray
And you can say that I don't know if it's you or if it's me
If it's one of us I'm sure we both will see
Won't you look at me and tell me

Amy, what you wanna do
I think I could stay with you
For a while maybe longer if I, longer if I do

Amy, what you wanna do
I think I could stay with you
For a while maybe longer if I do

--
Fris "B-" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 07-22-2004 12:34 PM

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2004 "Andy Foster" blathered:
>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=munged
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=spam
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=swen

> Boy, I learned that one the hard way. I finally got all of the spam
> out on my in-box a couple of months ago. I'll never do *that* again.

You think YOU learned the hard way? At one point, I was litterally getting
300 e-mails an hour. about 3-5,000/day.

I'm no posting heavyweight, either... imagine what Neil would have gotten.

--
Fris "Swen is NOT your friend" beeŽ, MCNGP #13