Velocity Reviews

-   -   Free Adobe Reader 8 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t501070-free-adobe-reader-8-a.html)

Code name 47 04-12-2007 07:18 PM

Free Adobe Reader 8

Compatible for both windows XP and Vista

For Download and features...

http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/adobe_8.htm

Pete D 04-12-2007 08:21 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

news:1176405507.546511.27740@l77g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...

John Bean 04-12-2007 09:36 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 06:21:52 +1000, "Pete D" <no@email.com>
wrote:

>Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

Hey Pete, click on my link. It'll load an even better
version... Ok, maybe not.

The world is full of mugs.

--
John Bean

Paul J Gans 04-13-2007 04:17 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

Pete D <no@email.com> wrote:
>Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

Did you try the Adobe web site?

--
--- Paul J. Gans

Dave Cohen 04-13-2007 04:28 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

Pete D wrote:
> Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.
>
> "Code name 47" <bloc_g@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1176405507.546511.27740@l77g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...
>> Compatible for both windows XP and Vista
>>
>> For Download and features...

I was curious as to how I could update the Adobe reader. Unfortunately I
got impatient, deleted Adobe reader and downloaded/installed Firefox
Reader. It's so good, fast, no nagging that I now no longer need Adobe -
thanks anyway.
Dave Cohen

John Bean 04-13-2007 04:41 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:28:42 GMT, Dave Cohen
<user@example.net> wrote:

>Pete D wrote:
>> Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.
>>
>> "Code name 47" <bloc_g@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:1176405507.546511.27740@l77g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...
>>> Compatible for both windows XP and Vista
>>>
>>> For Download and features...
>>>

>I was curious as to how I could update the Adobe reader. Unfortunately I
>got impatient, deleted Adobe reader and downloaded/installed Firefox
>Reader. It's so good, fast, no nagging that I now no longer need Adobe -
>thanks anyway.

Firefox? Foxit, shirley?

--
John Bean

John Bean 04-13-2007 04:42 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:17:00 +0000 (UTC), Paul J Gans
<gans@panix.com> wrote:

>Pete D <no@email.com> wrote:
>>Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

>Did you try the Adobe web site?

I think that whoosh you heard was Pete's sarcasm passing
over your head ;-)

--
John Bean

J. Clarke 04-15-2007 10:26 AM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

Dave Cohen wrote:
> Pete D wrote:
>> Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.
>>
>> "Code name 47" <bloc_g@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:1176405507.546511.27740@l77g2000hsb.googlegro ups.com...
>>> Compatible for both windows XP and Vista
>>>
>>> For Download and features...
>>>

> I was curious as to how I could update the Adobe reader.

You mean you actually found a way to make it stop nagging you to update
every third time you used it?

> Unfortunately I got impatient, deleted Adobe reader and
> downloaded/installed Firefox Reader. It's so good, fast, no nagging
> that I now no longer need Adobe - thanks anyway.
> Dave Cohen

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Paul J Gans 04-17-2007 03:38 PM

Re: Free Adobe Reader 8

John Bean <waterfoot@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:17:00 +0000 (UTC), Paul J Gans
><gans@panix.com> wrote:

>>Pete D <no@email.com> wrote:
>>>Fabulous, I was wondering where I could get Adobe Reader 8.

>>Did you try the Adobe web site?

>I think that whoosh you heard was Pete's sarcasm passing
>over your head ;-)

I considered that. Which is why my answer was also
sarcastic.

--
--- Paul J. Gans