Velocity Reviews

-   -   braindumps (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50100-braindumps.html)

neil 07-21-2004 09:54 PM

braindumps

I LOVE braindmps

i just finished my mcse mcsa mcp mcdba a+ security+ mcdst

testking rocks the world

does anybody know where the mcp webpage is?

nerd32768 07-22-2004 03:43 PM

Re: braindumps

"rustydog" <rustydog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> go away

shut up

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 07-22-2004 03:47 PM

Re: braindumps

nerd32768 wrote:
> "rustydog" <rustydog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> go away

> shut up

Allright, BOTH of you! Go to your rooms!

--
Fris "Never should have bought that %^&*%*$ Gamecube in the first place"
beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

nerd32768 07-22-2004 03:51 PM

Re: braindumps

> Allright, BOTH of you! Go to your rooms!
>
> --
> Fris "Never should have bought that %^&*%*$ Gamecube in the first place"
> beeŽ, MCNGP #13

HE STARTED IT!!!!!

[crying.wav]

Neil 07-22-2004 05:05 PM

Re: braindumps

babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}32768@gmail.com> spewed
in news:uMf2EPAcEHA.3096@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> HE STARTED IT!!!!!
>
> [crying.wav]

AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this car
over.....

<arewethereyet.wav>

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768 07-22-2004 07:02 PM

Re: braindumps

> > HE STARTED IT!!!!!
> >
> > [crying.wav]
> >

> AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this car
> over.....
>
> <arewethereyet.wav>
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

DONT SAY SWEAR DADDY!!!!
YOU TOLD US NOT EVER TO SAY ***"SWEAR"***

<daddy-broke-the-rules.wav>

Neil 07-22-2004 07:58 PM

Re: braindumps

babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}32768@gmail.com>
spewed in news:#nsXl5BcEHA.556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

>> > HE STARTED IT!!!!!
>> >
>> > [crying.wav]
>> >

>> AND STOP KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT...i swear if I have to pull this
>> car over.....
>>
>> <arewethereyet.wav>
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum
>> pantorum.

> DONT SAY SWEAR DADDY!!!!
> YOU TOLD US NOT EVER TO SAY ***"SWEAR"***
>

> <daddy-broke-the-rules.wav>

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Neil pulls car over to sise of road*

(kids gonna get the beatin of his life now....)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768 07-22-2004 08:24 PM

Re: braindumps

news:Xns952EA27FE1E45neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

Neil 07-23-2004 02:37 AM

Re: braindumps

babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}32768@gmail.com> spewed
in news:#BM5fnCcEHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "Neil" <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns952EA27FE1E45neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}32768@gmail.com>
>> spewed in news:#nsXl5BcEHA.556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

this

>> > DONT SAY SWEAR DADDY!!!!
>> > YOU TOLD US NOT EVER TO SAY ***"SWEAR"***
>> >

>> > <daddy-broke-the-rules.wav>
>> >

>> THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> *Neil pulls car over to sise of road*
>>
>> (kids gonna get the beatin of his life now....)
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum

pantorum.

huh?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

nerd32768 07-23-2004 03:06 AM

Re: braindumps

> huh?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

silence