Velocity Reviews

-   -   Which reseller is best? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t500959-which-reseller-is-best.html)

charlie.2u.co.za@gmail.com 04-11-2007 12:14 PM

Which reseller is best?

I have been looking at very reseller packages and am quick amazed in
deference in termination rates. Darabcalls seems to be very low cost
but does that mean the quality of their voip is poor. Has anyone any
experence of DARABCALL? Are they themselves resellers and how do I
find out if a company is or not? I want to set up as a Voip provider
and though at present I can not set up with my own softswitch I would
like to be next level reseller, not the reseller of a reseller. Can
anyone offer any advice and recommend any company which offers low
cost voip that would be effective in South Africa.

Charlie