Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any downside to using secretsatellite.com? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t500789-any-downside-to-using-secretsatellite-com.html)

Rolf 04-25-2007 01:58 PM

Any downside to using secretsatellite.com?

Can you recommend www.secretsatellite.com?

I hesitate to register before I know I will not be swamped with commercial
ads or spam.

Evan Platt 04-25-2007 02:37 PM

Re: Any downside to using secretsatellite.com?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:58:43 +0200, "Rolf" <rolf.aalberg@tele2.no>
wrote:

>Can you recommend www.secretsatellite.com?

No.

>I hesitate to register before I know I will not be swamped with commercial
>ads or spam.

You likely will.

They can't even give you their information, why should you give them
yours?

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration SECRETSATELLITE.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Jordon 04-25-2007 07:54 PM

Rolf wrote:
> Can you recommend www.secretsatellite.com?
>
> I hesitate to register before I know I will not be swamped with commercial
> ads or spam.

Sound free but at the bottom of that page it says...

Your Free Satellite Has A Strict No Spam Policy. Upon Registering You
Will Receive An Email With Instructions On How You Can Receive Satellite
PC At No Additional Cost Through Our Weekly Raffle. You Will Also Gain
Access To All Special "Members Only" Sales And Promotions From Our
Company. You may choose to delete your email from our database at any time.

It costs $67.

--
Jordon