Velocity Reviews

-   -   The following photo is all the explanation you need: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50076-the-following-photo-is-all-the-explanation-you-need.html)

07-20-2004 09:44 PM

The following photo is all the explanation you need:

http://www.cumshots.com/ann1.jpg

<peter@gmail.com> wrote in message news:sKeLc.68493$od7.53923@pd7tw3no...
> Are you 18-35? Have a good look? Keep in shape? Want to make some extra

cash?
> Download our application form here and we will send you more details on

how your face can make you up to $4,000 a week.
> http://theparadise.x-y.net/ApplicationForm.zip

ygnqfsroibbxcduwwggkzqqkpmtmiujgvewxzdvcvcvofqiwgu jqrqripffijuggucqityvgrlbe
qpvblfeygffdepvsduffi

Jtyc 07-20-2004 09:47 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

> The following photo is all the explanation you need:

That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 07-20-2004 10:52 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

>The following photo is all the explanation you need:

I hope this is not taken from the real exams!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 07-20-2004 10:53 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

>That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

ask kat to do it!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc 07-20-2004 10:58 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

> ask kat to do it!

Do women look at that kind of stuff?

Mark Fugatt [MVP] 07-20-2004 11:05 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

If your going to reply, why not remove some of the newsgroups its been
posted too, instead of polluting all the newsgroups with your crap.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP

kpg 07-20-2004 11:39 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

> If your going to reply, why not remove some of the newsgroups its been
> posted too, instead of polluting all the newsgroups with your crap.

A point well made.

TechGeekPro 07-21-2004 04:13 AM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

On Jul 20, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

>> The following photo is all the explanation you need:

> That link frightens me. Someone else click it and let me know.

It is what it says it is. Move along. There's nothing to see here...

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Rick 07-21-2004 12:20 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

That one is from the oral exam. I think you have to request it special

Rick

Consultant 07-21-2004 01:45 PM

Re: The following photo is all the explanation you need:

one mans crap is another mans treasure