Velocity Reviews

-   -   Red Text in a URL posted on yahoo. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t500497-red-text-in-a-url-posted-on-yahoo.html)

Dave Croft 04-18-2007 09:41 AM

Red Text in a URL posted on yahoo.

See below.
Here's a quick and easy way to test the actual speed of your connection.

http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/

If possible use it two or three times during the day as network congestion can affect the speed. Download should be no less than
480, upload no less than 128.

Clicking on the URL doesn't work, you have to copy & paste it for it to work.
I seem to remember someone quoting an XP Information site explaining this but I cannot find it.
Can anyone help please?

Dave Croft

Dave Croft 04-18-2007 09:45 AM

Re: Red Text in a URL posted on yahoo.

"Dave Croft" <davecroft@nospammershere.co.uk> wrote in message news:58m7d8F2hmsusU1@mid.individual.net...
> See below.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a quick and easy way to test the actual speed of your connection.
>
> http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/
>
> If possible use it two or three times during the day as network congestion can affect the speed. Download should be no less than
> 480, upload no less than 128.

> Clicking on the URL doesn't work, you have to copy & paste it for it to work.
> I seem to remember someone quoting an XP Information site explaining this but I cannot find it.
> Can anyone help please?
>
> Dave Croft

When I posted the above, the URL was in red as received from Yahoo groups but sending this
has converted it to blue & now works.

--
Dave Croft