Velocity Reviews

-   -   Designing W2K Web Solns (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50040-designing-w2k-web-solns.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Z296aQ==?= 07-16-2004 09:15 AM

Designing W2K Web Solns

For some reason, no school is willing to do the 70-226 course, designing highly available web solns for w2k. They say that Microsoft no longer supports it. They don't have the courseware. However the exam is still available. Is that true? If so, how many ques do you get on the exam considering they all are scenario based.
--
Gozi Nel

catwalker63 07-16-2004 09:33 AM

Re: Designing W2K Web Solns

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

Neil 07-16-2004 12:50 PM

Re: Designing W2K Web Solns

"=?Utf-8?B?Z296aQ==?=" <gozi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> For some reason, no school is willing to do the 70-226 course,
> designing highly available web solns for w2k. They say that Microsoft
> no longer supports it. They don't have the courseware. However the
> exam is still available. Is that true? If so, how many ques do you get
> on the exam considering they all are scenario based.

course 2088 has indeed been retired and no replacement for teh course is
currently available. The other courses listed in the Skills being tested
are available but I would recommend looking at other materials since they
cover a very small amount of the exam. My personal opinion would be to
recommend another elective unless there is some compelling reason for you
to complete this one.

--
Neil