Velocity Reviews

-   -   IBM breakthrough they say (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t500324-ibm-breakthrough-they-say.html)

ellis_jay 04-12-2007 05:12 PM

IBM breakthrough they say

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...ist=TNMostRead

Maybe I should hold off on buying a new laptop-and desktop? I know I am
putting off MS Vista, anywhoo.

--
When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
welcome witnesses.

Ellis_Jay

Whiskers 04-12-2007 06:22 PM

Re: IBM breakthrough they say

On 2007-04-12, ellis_jay <ellis_jay@firstbase.coma> wrote:
> http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...ist=TNMostRead
>
> Maybe I should hold off on buying a new laptop-and desktop? I know I am
> putting off MS Vista, anywhoo.

Those who put off buying computer hardware because something better is
coming soon, tend to end up with very outdated computers - or none at all.
As a general rule, though, if your existing stuff does all you want as
well as you want, why change it?.

My last use of a MS OS was 98SE.

--
-- Whiskers