Velocity Reviews

-   -   Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t50004-buy-your-test-vouchers-for-10-less-no-tax-from-amazon.html)

Helper 07-13-2004 06:19 PM

Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

TechGeekPro 07-13-2004 06:26 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

On Jul 13, 2004 "Helper" blathered:

> http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

Gee, that wouldn't be an *affiliate link*, would it?

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Bill 07-13-2004 07:21 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

Well since it was posted in every Training and
certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

Brian 07-13-2004 07:52 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.

That number again is abuse (at) tinyurl.com

TechGeekPro 07-13-2004 08:07 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:

> Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.

But I don't like SPAM!!! Haven't you got anything without any SPAM in it???

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 07-13-2004 08:09 PM

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:
>
> > Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.

> But I don't like SPAM!!! Haven't you got anything without any SPAM in

it???

Rat Tart?

TechGeekPro 07-13-2004 08:18 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

On Jul 13, 2004 "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> Rat Tart?

I'll have a slice without so much rat in it.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Brian 07-13-2004 08:57 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> Well since it was posted in every Training and
> certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

I know its not that kind of spam, but I just feel a song coming on...

Spam (to the tune of "Stand" by REM)

Spam in the place where I live (ham and pork)
Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
Spam in my lunchbox at work (it's the best)
Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it at all

If you're running low, go to the store
Carry some money to help you buy more
The tab is there to open the can
The can is there to hold in the spam

Oh, spam on the table at home (ham and pork)
Think about selection, are there different flavors now (let's eat)
Spam in my office at work (it's the best)
Think about the stuff its made from, wonder if it's mystery of meat

If you need a spoon, keep one around
Carry a thermos to help wash it down
Now, if there's some left, don't just throw it out
Use it for spackle or bathroom grout, now

Spam in my pantry at home (have some more)
Think of expiration, better read the label (oh boy)
Spam breakfast, dinner, or lunch (it's the best)
Think about how it's been precooked, wonder if I'll just eat it cold

Now, once you start in, you can't put it down
Don't leave it sitting or it'll turn brown
The key is going to open the tin
The tin is there to keep the spam in

Oh, spam (spam)
Ham and pork
Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
Spam (spam)
It's the best
Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it

Spam in the place where I live (have some more)
Think about addiction, wonder if I'm a junkie now (let's eat)
Spam in the place where I work (you're obsessed)
Think about the way it's processed, wonder if it's some kind of meat

Spam in the back of my car (ham and pork)
Spam any place that you are (ham and pork)
The tab is there to open the can (spam any place that you are) (ham and
pork)
The can is there to hold in the spam (spam any place that you are) (ham and
pork)

TechGeekPro 07-13-2004 09:08 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:

> "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>> Well since it was posted in every Training and
>> certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

> I know its not that kind of spam, but I just feel a song coming on...
>
> Spam (to the tune of "Stand" by REM)
>
> Spam in the place where I live (ham and pork)
> Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
> Spam in my lunchbox at work (it's the best)
> Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it at all
>
> If you're running low, go to the store
> Carry some money to help you buy more
> The tab is there to open the can
> The can is there to hold in the spam
>
> Oh, spam on the table at home (ham and pork)
> Think about selection, are there different flavors now (let's eat)
> Spam in my office at work (it's the best)
> Think about the stuff its made from, wonder if it's mystery of meat
>
> If you need a spoon, keep one around
> Carry a thermos to help wash it down
> Now, if there's some left, don't just throw it out
> Use it for spackle or bathroom grout, now
>
> Spam in my pantry at home (have some more)
> Think of expiration, better read the label (oh boy)
> Spam breakfast, dinner, or lunch (it's the best)
> Think about how it's been precooked, wonder if I'll just eat it cold
>
> Now, once you start in, you can't put it down
> Don't leave it sitting or it'll turn brown
> The key is going to open the tin
> The tin is there to keep the spam in
>
> Oh, spam (spam)
> Ham and pork
> Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
> Spam (spam)
> It's the best
> Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it
>
> Spam in the place where I live (have some more)
> Think about addiction, wonder if I'm a junkie now (let's eat)
> Spam in the place where I work (you're obsessed)
> Think about the way it's processed, wonder if it's some kind of meat
>
> Spam in the back of my car (ham and pork)
> Spam any place that you are (ham and pork)
> The tab is there to open the can (spam any place that you are) (ham and
> pork)
> The can is there to hold in the spam (spam any place that you are) (ham
> and pork)

I forfeit the PotD. Gawd. I'm actually craving a spamwich now.

--
TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

catwalker63 07-13-2004 09:29 PM

Re: Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

I think I'm going to be sick.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker