Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to configure a virtual directory as an application with an installer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t499565-how-to-configure-a-virtual-directory-as-an-application-with-an-installer.html)

david.torgerson@gmail.com 04-29-2007 08:03 PM

How to configure a virtual directory as an application with an installer

I am able to configure my virtual directory as an application from the
admin tool by selecting properties. But I want to set this up in an
installer. Is there a way to set the virtual directory as an
application from the command line?

Thanks
dtorg

Juan T. Llibre 04-29-2007 09:46 PM

Re: How to configure a virtual directory as an application with an installer

If you're using IIS 6.0, use iisweb.vbs ( in systemroot\System32 )
or IIsVDir.vbs, in the same directory, to do that.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true

If using IIS 5.0, use Mkw3site.vbs.

See :
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro....mspx?mfr=true