Velocity Reviews

-   -   Treeview control styles (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t499122-treeview-control-styles.html)

David 04-19-2007 12:19 PM

Treeview control styles

Hi,

using C# .net 1.1

I am using the treeview control but having problems setting the style.

The treeview has a cssClass but when I set it, it is totally ignored (though
I can see that in the XML for the treeview).

The nodes themselves don't have a cssClass, but they do have a DefaultStyle.
The defaultstyle has an attribute and value pair (in the cssAttribute
Collection editor). I have never seen this before and searching on the net
reveals very little.

I have tried a number of things in my CSS. The node of each item is called
tvns:treenode. I have tried setting a style to tvns:treenode, tvns,
treenode, tvns#treenode and many other options, but the class is not being
applied. :-(

How can I apply styles to my treeview? How do I use the cssAttribute
collection editor?

Thanks.
--
Best regards,