Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Fluffers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49882-ot-fluffers.html)

Kat 07-01-2004 11:09 PM

OT: Fluffers

What is a fluffer? During a film or photo shoot there are many breaks while
the set is reconfigured, scrims and lights and reflectors are rearranged to
best light the next shot. Meanwhile the performers are either on a break or
they are posing to check lighting. This can be devastating to the poor guys
hard-on. So some production companies provide "fluffers". They are girls (on
a hetero shoot :) ) who help the male performers get ready for the actual
shoot. Their job is to make sure the male performers have good wood for the
action. They do this a number of ways, from talking to and hugging the guy
to manually or orally.

What I'd like to know is, what kinda guy gets off while a girl talks to him?

oh....scratch that..... or rather, DONT scratch that...hell, you know what I
mean

kpg 07-01-2004 11:28 PM

Re: Fluffers

#
> What is a fluffer? During a film or photo shoot there are many breaks

while
> the set is reconfigured, scrims and lights and reflectors are rearranged

> best light the next shot. Meanwhile the performers are either on a break

or
> they are posing to check lighting. This can be devastating to the poor

guys
> hard-on. So some production companies provide "fluffers". They are girls

(on
> a hetero shoot :) ) who help the male performers get ready for the actual
> shoot. Their job is to make sure the male performers have good wood for

the
> action. They do this a number of ways, from talking to and hugging the guy
> to manually or orally.
>

> What I'd like to know is, what kinda guy gets off while a girl talks to

him?

> oh....scratch that..... or rather, DONT scratch that...hell, you know what

> mean

I got an itch all of a sudden.

Neil 07-02-2004 02:13 AM

Re: Fluffers