Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: The race so far today... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49875-ot-the-race-so-far-today.html)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 07-01-2004 05:58 PM

OT: The race so far today...

As of the time of this posting:

39 sandworm@huntersthompsonisagenius.com
27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
19 consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com
17 b@brainless.net
16 .
14 youcant@sendmespam.com
13 rowdy_yates2@remove.lycos.com
11 billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com
11 mistyNOFRIGGENSPAM@flynt.org
9 ipost@thereforeiam.com

Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!

241 posts total for today (and this month).

--
Fris "I really need to work on my volume" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Sandworm 07-01-2004 06:04 PM

Re: OT: The race so far today...

FrisbeeŽ <billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com> wrote in news:efEeKU5XEHA.2840
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> As of the time of this posting:
>
> 39 sandworm@huntersthompsonisagenius.com
> 27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
> 19 consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com
> 17 b@brainless.net
> 16 .
> 14 youcant@sendmespam.com
> 13 rowdy_yates2@remove.lycos.com
> 11 billLASTINIT@dasi-software.com
> 11 mistyNOFRIGGENSPAM@flynt.org
> 9 ipost@thereforeiam.com
>

> Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!
>
> 241 posts total for today (and this month).

Well, Neil is on vacation today though. I'm sure he'll have me beat
before the end of the month....remember I start working again next
Tuesday so I won't be able to maintain this pace!!!

billyw 07-01-2004 06:10 PM

Re: The race so far today...

i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Jtyc 07-01-2004 06:19 PM

Re: The race so far today...

> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

I never compromise my art for numbers.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 07-01-2004 06:19 PM

Re: The race so far today...

billyw wrote:
> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

You've got to be kidding. The quality of our posts has fallen of a long
time ago.

--
Fris "Which makes the occaisional mediocre one look brilliant" beeŽ, MCNGP

Sandworm 07-01-2004 06:26 PM

Re: The race so far today...

"billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in news:#yiyma5XEHA.4000
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Well I never....actually being 'first' wasn't a goal. I've just been home
alone most of the day and jokin' around a bit. And hey my quality is
always of the highest industry standards (and I don't even need a spell
checker)!!!

JaR 07-01-2004 06:36 PM

Re: The race so far today...

billyw wrote:

> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Those that are actually competing, that is...

Ken Briscoe 07-01-2004 06:41 PM

Re: The race so far today...

"billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in message
> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
> compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a typo,
or am I just stupid? Or all three?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR 07-01-2004 06:45 PM

Re: The race so far today...

Ken Briscoe wrote:

> "billyw" <b@brainless.net> wrote in message
>
>>i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
>>compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

> Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
> everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a typo,
> or am I just stupid? Or all three?

Whew! I thought it was just me. But then these damn brits are constantly
making up new words. You never know if it's a real word or just one that
some brit pulled out of his a$$.

I'm still chuckling over "chuffing"

JaR
Fulfing Thug