Velocity Reviews

-   -   dell inspiron wireless connection stopped working (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t498707-dell-inspiron-wireless-connection-stopped-working.html)

jim 04-30-2007 12:07 AM

dell inspiron wireless connection stopped working

It was working fine.

Even now it shows connection and I can ping google.com, yahoo.com.

ipconfig shows ip address.

For all intents and purposes, it seems to be connected but Internet
explorer says it is not connected. Not site comes up.

As I said, everything was working not browser doesn't work.

jim 04-30-2007 12:33 AM

Re: dell inspiron wireless connection stopped working

On Apr 29, 8:07 pm, jim <jimcr...@jimcross.com> wrote:
> It was working fine.
>
> Even now it shows connection and I can ping google.com, yahoo.com.
>
> ipconfig shows ip address.
>
> For all intents and purposes, it seems to be connected but Internet
> explorer says it is not connected. Not site comes up.
>
> As I said, everything was working not browser doesn't work.

Just to add some more information. I just downloaded a Norton Update
from the Internet so there is clearly an Internet connection but
Internet Explorer is completely clueless about it. I would install
Mozilla but I can't make a connection to do it.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 04-30-2007 01:15 AM

Re: dell inspiron wireless connection stopped working

Hi
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:1177893235.623579.260750@l77g2000hsb.googlegr oups.com...