Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows Zero Configuration (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t498622-windows-zero-configuration.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SGF5ZGVuIE1hcnNoYWxs?= 04-12-2007 06:58 PM

Windows Zero Configuration

Hello , okay over the past year I have been using the Windows Zero
Configuration to connect my linksys h200 @ home wireless adapter to my
router (dlink)
On the 3rd of april , the Windows Zero Configuration tab disappeared.
I went to services and its started and automatic as normal...
But in network connections theres nothing there.
I restored to jan 27 and still nothing.
All I did on 2nd april was browse websites and talk on msn messenger.
I have tried everything ,
I need help :(
I have tried all the things on this website and others.. going to
services.msc and control.exe and regedit.. and so on all this is the way its
always been and the way people are telling me to set it.
Its all normal/
My computer is running Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Its Hewlett-Packard (Pavilion) , (Intel Celeron) cpu : 2.53GHz
248 MB RAM

BruceM 04-13-2007 07:19 AM

Re: Windows Zero Configuration

I suspect your linksys h200 has died. I'm not familiar with it so can't help
further.
Test it elsewhere is you can or re-install it.

"Hayden Marshall" <Hayden Marshall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:99893061-F966-44CD-80AE-C218A7738813@microsoft.com...